Author Topic: The Bubbler Theme Song!  (Read 2416 times)

jealousghost

• Underling
The Bubbler Theme Song!
« on: October 25, 2013, 06:21:34 PM »
Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place to post this. I heard this song on Pandora the other day and was completely surprised by the background sounds sampled in it! Check it out. Anyone that's ever played with a bubbler for an extended period of time will recognize it. The sound comes in about 0:45.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tnemsr4C7Q

goodtime

• Boss
    • my videos
Re: The Bubbler Theme Song!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 01:41:21 AM »
Either my speakers suck (which they do), or it's been too long since I've played Grand Forcible (which it has).    :(

Kind of nice mellow song with a weird video. 

NeoGeoBriaN

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 06:28:34 PM »
I totally heard it! It wasn't any of the casting animation sounds, it's that background sound after casting your dispersion bubble I believe. I too have played a bubbler alot as well, quite powerful.
Patrick Duffy!!!

jealousghost

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 06:06:23 PM »
Oh? I don't know. Sounds and voices really stick with me, so it seemed pretty clear to me -- it's the actual sound the bubble (specifically, force fields) makes. The very first power you can choose, personal force field, makes that noise. I think the other bubbles do as well, but I can't be sure. I remember making a bubbler and getting really annoyed with the sound for the longest time. And then I got addicted to the game and got used to it. And then the game went away and I only wish I could be annoyed by it again :(

Arachnion

• Elite Boss
  • Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 07:40:36 PM »
It's been a while, but yeah, having had Force Field as a secondary on my old main character, I can see the resemblance.

:D
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive