Author Topic: For those that may be interested... (non character mod packs)  (Read 2019 times)

LKN-351

• Lieutenant
For those that may be interested... (non character mod packs)
« on: November 12, 2013, 02:45:16 AM »
I have some old enhancement/inspiration standardization packs, a font pack, replacements for powers and alignment icons, that pack that changed the praetorian CC to purple instead of yellow (I think that pack might be moot once they went F2P) and if it isn't available anymore the Vidiotmaps pack.
To be clear, I do not have the installers that the different creators made for each pack but I have them already installed into my CoH data folder and I do not currently have a place to upload files to but I'm sure someone can direct me if the need arises.

The font pack only changes from the original font to one other font that I forget the name of.
I do not remember who made each of these packs aside from Corva and Thirty7 on the enhancement/inspiration/power icon packs and of course the folks at Vidiotmaps but I would like to give those a shoutout to those creators and the OUTSTANDING work they did for everyone. I tip my hat to you fine gentlemen.