Author Topic: Download of CoH for Mac  (Read 1124 times)

andrewbley

• Underling
Download of CoH for Mac
« on: November 21, 2013, 05:19:03 PM »
Hey everyone! Since the CoH shutdown, I've been wanting to at least fly around the city again, but unfortunately, don't have the CoH client anymore (doh!), and I play on a Mac. I've tried tormenting it from the torrents listed here - http://www.savecoh.com/p/download-issue-24-beta.html, but it appears there are NO people seeding the Mac version of CoH at all. Does anyone have the Mac version that they would be willing to share with me? I can give you the ftp address of a server I manage to upload to! If anyone could find it in their heart to have compassion on an old CoH player wanting to relive a little of the glory days, it would be much appreciated!  :D

Anyway, thanks for all your help friends! All the best!

Andrew

andrewbley

• Underling
Re: Download of CoH for Mac
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 05:32:27 PM »
Thank you CoH community! Shortly after posting this request someone anonymously started seeding the whole CoH Mac file. And another friend shared a link to the file on Dropbox. If anyone finds this post in the future and has the same issues I had, please message me and I can upload the file to my own Dropbox and share the link with you as well. Thanks everyone!!!

Andrew