Author Topic: Have we heard anything from anyone yet!?  (Read 3291 times)

ahmpizzedoff

• Minion
Have we heard anything from anyone yet!?
« on: November 23, 2013, 05:27:18 PM »
It's been 6 months since our Google pitch was ready and longer than that for Disney. Has anyone heard anything yet from any of the contacts made to try and get CoH saved?
Keeper of the toons from the SG, Sugar Coated Suicide, Freedom
Older'n Dirt and proud of it!

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
Re: Have we heard anything from anyone yet!?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 05:43:55 AM »
I'm gonna respond to this just because if it is still being asked then it needs to be posted again.

Corporations take a long time to make decisions.  6 months is not very long when it comes to making a purchase that is 7 figures.

And even if they had decided to buy the game this quickly, which is unlikely, they wouldn't get back to us.  Plus it would take time to hire a staff to get it back up and running.  The soonest you would hear about this, and you would only hear about it if they decided to buy it.  Would be a year or more likely two.  And you would be hearing about it on gaming sites like Massively.

Sadly you just have to be patient until the Titan community figures out how to get CoH back.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 12:50:50 AM »
I am assuming no news is just that, no news, but it would be awesome to hear something....
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 02:31:09 AM »
I am assuming no news is just that, no news, but it would be awesome to hear something....
of course.