Author Topic: Extra Gravi plz  (Read 756 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Extra Gravi plz
« on: December 17, 2013, 05:38:40 PM »
We all build our toons differently, way differently, depending on mood at the time and how we play at the time.

I was in the mood to have a Gravi toon when I made Kos. Can't get enough of them now.

It just so worked out that he is fun in the rest of the game so far, too. The go-to guy. Then, a lil bit updated look comes along from the Tailor and what do ya know. New Main.

He was a tank, he was dps, and now he's just Kos.

Ah, the toonmaking process.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Extra Gravi plz
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 05:07:50 PM »
Some of the funnest Gravi fights have been the ones we lost. Like this 15 minute + marathon fight that was a few people down due to dc's and ended with Gravi down to a sliver and me self-ressing almost at the same time as the last person who dropped, but not fast enough.

The queue fails a lot (they all are lately) and doesn't pop nearly as much as I would like but oh well. Don't want to burn out on the fight too fast anyway.

Don't remember having so many probs with the yellow bubbles before. Even with Rank 3 Athletics w/versatility and me running flat out when it pops around me, it still gets me every..single..time, now. I can have over 15k hps w/shields and be blocking and it gets me. I dunno what I was doing right before but I thought I could outrun it sometimes with R3 Athletics - even rank 2 I thought.

I'm glad there's a fight in the game that isn't winnable every time and can't be slept through. The difficulty has a good fight against a tough mob feel to it. Rather than all the other ways a tough fight can be made tough, Gravi is just armed to the teeth, has a vengeful streak (look what happens if you had the Nerve to get ressed or do a res or debuff her or otherwise peeve her), and is not going down without a fight.

It's been a fun fight w/fun players now that I have a toon that is better equipped to be useful in it.

I never realized how hard it could be to find someone to res them before, now that I have to do it.. Gravi really doesn't like it when you try to res, either. Meanwhile she's still wreaking full party havoc. Can be, I was a lil bit harsh about not getting ressed to my satisfaction in reviewing previous Gravi's.. Oops.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>