Author Topic: Mission Architect story arcs  (Read 2532 times)

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
Mission Architect story arcs
« on: December 20, 2013, 10:26:15 PM »
I created videos (using FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker) from demo recordings of my Mission Architect story arc titled "For the People". (The story arc enabled the player to team up with the Freedom Phalanx and battle against a cadre of arch-villains.) These videos show my character, named Protector, playing through the story arc.

For your viewing pleasure, here are YouTube links to the videos:

For the People: Mission 1
For the People: Mission 2
For the People: Mission 3
For the People: Mission 4
For the People: Mission 5
For the People: Mission 5, Part 2

The videos are available in high definition, so click on the Settings icon in the lower right corner of the YouTube display and choose "1080p HD" for best resolution--makes it easier to read the text and dialog. (If you change settings, you may need to pause the video and restart for the changes to take effect.)

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 03:57:33 PM by Todogut »

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
Re: Mission Architect story arcs
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 04:17:55 PM »
I created a Mission Architect story arc specifically for my friend's character, named Starbolt. The arc tells the story of how Starbolt met his kid sidekick, named Li'l Bolt, and follows them through some of their adventures.

Here are YouTube links to videos (created from demo recordings by using FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker) showing the missions of the story arc:

Reflection of My Youth: Mission 1 - How Starbolt first met the teenaged boy who became his kid sidekick
Reflection of My Youth: Mission 2 - How the boy gained superpowers
Reflection of My Youth: Mission 3 - Li'l Bolt's first mission battling villains
Reflection of My Youth: Mission 4 - How Li'l Bolt met Starbolt's supergroup, the Krusaders
Reflection of My Youth: Mission 5 - Li'l Bolt teams up with Starbolt to battle their arch-nemesis

The videos are available in high definition, so click on the Settings icon in the lower right corner of the YouTube display and choose "1080p HD" for best resolution--makes it easier to read the text and dialog. (If you change settings, you may need to pause the video and restart for the changes to take effect.)

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 05:26:52 PM by Todogut »

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
Re: Mission Architect story arcs
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 06:38:59 AM »
I created a Mission Architect story arc specifically for my friend's character, named Starbolt. The arc tells the story of how Starbolt's arch-nemesis, named Flotsam, lured the hero into a diabolical trap.

Here are YouTube links to videos (created from demo recordings by using FRAPS and Windows Live Movie Maker) showing the story arc:

Starbolt's Nightmare
Starbolt's Nightmare, Part 2