Author Topic: Paragon of Vice  (Read 23597 times)

blueorchid

• Underling
Paragon of Vice
« on: February 19, 2008, 03:19:24 PM »
Is this badge available through the Pillar of Firce & Ice (by going back to the Willy Wheeler missions)?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Paragon of Vice
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
I believe it should be, I'll try to check it tonight.

blueorchid

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 03:33:49 PM »
Thanks!  ;D

blueorchid

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 01:01:54 PM »
I had the chance last night to look in Ouroboros for the Paragon of Vice mission but could not find it :(

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 06:17:18 PM »
Ya sorry about that, I was on a good team with my MM for an hour before having to leave cause of work.  I never made it to Ouroboros.   He's not a secret Contact though right?  I figure that all (I believe) of the Heroes Accomplishment Badge Missions are up there, why aren't the Villain ones....

Firestarter 451

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 10:11:38 AM »
Anyone ever get an answer on this one?

My first villian missed 2 of the arcs before I even realised it...

IceHeart

• Boss
  • a.k.a 'Ice' - Shadow Souls' Top Cat
    • Shadow Souls
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 11:46:26 AM »
With my 2ndary, I didnt have Willy as a contact. His arcs does appear in Ouroboros Pillar:

There's a Sucker born every minute
Note that in Red Tomax, this arc appears to include only 3 missions.. and does not include the
"Defeat all Arachnos Personnel" which is the correct mission for this badge.

I'll run the arc and update if the other missions appear after that. I have noticed the Flashback list updates itself as you complete certain arcs.... I need that myself anyway for that toon too..

« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 02:29:11 PM by IceHeart »

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 11:57:05 AM »
I've heard reports that the Paragon of Vice mission is mixed in with Willy's arc through the pillar.  I haven't checked that out for myself, though.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

IceHeart

• Boss
  • a.k.a 'Ice' - Shadow Souls' Top Cat
    • Shadow Souls
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 04:23:09 PM »
The short answer:
 - YES, this badge can be obtained by running Willy's mission via Ouro Pillar.

The long answer:
So, here's the full arc, as it ran for me, via Ouro Pillar, on a Corr 50 that had not run Willy's Arc yet (arc was grayed out) - no challenges set.
As eabrace notes :
Paragon of Vice mission is mixed in with Willy's arc through the pillar
is true.
There seem to be some inconsistencies between how this arc ran for me and how its documented at Red Tomax guides.
For more info, see Paragon Wiki's link on Willy Wheeler - this list is complete, thou the order in which the missions ran for me was different.

As I said, Red Tomax' list of missions for    There's a Sucker Born Every Minute  appears to be incomplete,  OR the arc runs differently when done via 'normal game' as opposed to Ouro Pillar. I have no way to test this atm, the only toon I have in this range atm has a different contact, so I'd have to roll a new toon. . Perhaps somebody can test and confirm this.
It seems that the whole arc is actually composed of 2 minor arcs, as is the case for other contacts as well.

Willy Wheeler's - There's a Sucker Born Every Minute
-- Arc Part I --
1. Plant bombs in Arachnos base                   - Tomax':  Blow up the Arachnos Base
2. Destroy Altar & Guardians                          - Tomax':  The Altar of Dryzzgor
3. Discipline the Circle of Thorns                     - Tomax':  Discipline the Circle of Thorns
4. Defeat all Arachnos Personnel                    - Tomax':  Take Down the Arachnos base in Paragon City  <- Paragon of Vice Mission
--- Arc Part II ---
5. Free Willy's source from Arachnos              - Tomax' : Free Willy's source from Arachnos
6. Defeat Operative Dominic and witnesses   - Tomax':  Defeat Arachnos Agent Dominic
7. Capture McKnight, defeat his allies             - Tomax':  Capture McKnight, defeat his allies

Cheers,
-Ice
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 09:32:21 PM by IceHeart »

Big B2200

• Minion
  • Big B2200 any way I can help just ask!
    • Van Gaurds Inner Circle
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 12:12:13 PM »
Is this badge available through the Pillar of Firce & Ice (by going back to the Willy Wheeler missions)?

It is as I have gotten it several times. the arc is the one with plant Bombs in Arachnos Base. and the mission can be any where from the second, to the lst as it plays the arc out in random order.