Author Topic: Ho ho homies  (Read 827 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Ho ho homies
« on: December 25, 2013, 03:54:24 PM »
I've been on the fence for awhile since I don't celebrate the holiday traditionally anymore, and, these days it's much more widely recognized that everyone doesn't celebrate Christmas therefore making it less politically correct to say anything, And I dunno what to wish you, properly, if you celebrate anything else. But, I hopped off the fence today and decided to say Happy Ho Ho  : ) Happy whatever it is you celebrate.

So here's to this time of year when one thing that seems to be a lil bit universal, is, that being good for goodness sake is worth considering and celebrating.

Merry Christmas!  <-- the one I know
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
Re: Ho ho homies
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 09:43:34 PM »
Ho ho ho ho!
Spess

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Ho ho homies
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 11:09:19 PM »
Slice me off some playtime I'm finally about to log in.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>