Author Topic: Fun things to do with your Mind  (Read 787 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Fun things to do with your Mind
« on: December 29, 2013, 07:33:49 PM »
Lets face it. I just like putting Mind in the topic.

Since you guys were nice and let me rant about my Mind, here's some fun things to do with one:

Put some points into Con so you have more hps to play with, hit yourself with a shield, charge in and sick your pet on the thing with the most hps and try and stay alive as everything starts hitting you. You can't let any other team members die or this is minus points. If you die, it's minus points, but fewer, especially if you can continue on as if nothing happened *whistle*

This makes things more interesting in Alerts - especially if you've been in one team after another that is too timid or underpowered to wade in and take care of b'ness and you wanna help kickstart things.

Load up your Ego sleep with advantages and you get an aoe 20% damage debuff + travel power wipe. Even if you never use it you can say "Hey, in 1 power I can aoe damage debuff for 20% and make everything walk!".

Play around with your gear and see if you can get 5k bubbles and a 50' radius > 70% damage resist aura for j0r team.

The build gods were unkind to leave out its res but it can be a sturdy AT that can help a team to not die in the first place, and, have more fun.

So there's that..  : )
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

LydiaFrost

• Minion
Re: Fun things to do with your Mind
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 06:23:48 PM »
Did I miss more? Minds get a Pet ?
perhaps i should play mixayl to get to 40.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Fun things to do with your Mind
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 07:56:02 PM »
There's a choice at level... X ... to get an aoe stun or a pet. I had the stun for quite awhile past leveling to 40 until I realized my defense was so uber already I didn't need it so I got the pet instead.

They must have buffed the pet power recently due to it always summons it's best pet, now. Before, I always had to summon twice to get the best rank 3 pet. If you get the rank 3 pet he has a sorta short duration, too, so, that sucked.

The power name is "summon: Glowy Pink Speedbump" or something like this  : )
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>