More Titan Projects > Icon

Titan Icon now has a new installer for Mac: Island Rum for Icon!

(1/44) > >>

Manga:
Island Rum for Icon is a complete installer, capable of setting up a complete working Titan Icon installation on your Mac, as well as self-updating shortly after a new version of either Island Rum or Icon come out:

Island Rum for Icon

Note: The distribution system for its install files is still in testing, so be gentle with it for a while.

NanoPixie:
Hey, thanks so much for this!  I carelessly deleted my Mac client, and I've been wishing I hadn't ... I'm downloading now via Island Rum, and so far so good!  I appreciate the effort you've made in making this available, thanks again.

Ectokin:
Hi Manga,
Thank you very much !!!
This is the first "successful" download of the game I have been able to get.
I also accidentally deleted my game client and regret it a lot.
The download took about 5 hours but the client comes up.
The weird thing is the screen only fills 1/4 of my screen but when I move my mouse around its expecting the buttons to be full screen so the visual screen I am seeing is off from the screen my mouse is seeing, lol.

I didn't see any options that I could go into to correct it (Display, Fullscreen) or anything like that.
Is there a way to fix that?

Ectokin

Manga:

Use Cmd-Enter to put it in windowed mode and then change the display settings either to match your monitor (if you are switching back to full screen) or to make the window fit better.

Ectokin:
OMG You are a GENIUS !
I LOVE YOU!

You have made me the happiest man alive!
I know we can only go to the tutorial (Outbreak) but is there anyway to make my toons fly?

Ectokin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version