Author Topic: any you guys ever have something is real life that looks like part of coh??  (Read 1910 times)

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
I buy Chiclets gum because they remind me so much of insps.
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Tubbius

• Fun Title
  • Elite Boss
Other than my City of Heroes/Villains HeroClix figures?

Not much that I can recall off hand, but there are always little reminders here and there.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Every time I have an eye appointment I drive by a bar called the Paragon Pub.

Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Turjan

• Elite Boss
  • You cannot kill a dream
My missus found a glowie :)

She saw this incongruous piece of abandoned tech behind a building at her workplace and immediately sent me a photo of it along with the comment "Look! It's a glowie!"

And yes, that is indeed exactly what it looked like! So of course I had to add a glow and turn it into an animated gif  ;D

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
I keep seeing license plates with the various groups three letter abbreviations, and there ya go.

Plates starting with BNP are around the area, so Banished Pantheon zombie cars are all over the place. :)

Can't wait to see a CoT plate. Heh.

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
I keep seeing license plates with the various groups three letter abbreviations, and there ya go.

Plates starting with BNP are around the area, so Banished Pantheon zombie cars are all over the place. :)

Can't wait to see a CoT plate. Heh.

BNP has a rather different connotation round here, they're the initials of the far right British National Party :(

Also anybody remember this ? http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/File:DTWT_Sketchbook.jpg just found mine
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 05:57:29 PM by Minotaur »

Cinnder

• Boss
BNP has a rather different connotation round here, they're the initials of the far right British National Party :(

Just wait till CoT implements the new enemy group: Underworld Kobolds In Plate-armour!

blackjak

• Elite Boss
My missus found a glowie :)

She saw this incongruous piece of abandoned tech behind a building at her workplace and immediately sent me a photo of it along with the comment "Look! It's a glowie!"

And yes, that is indeed exactly what it looked like! So of course I had to add a glow and turn it into an animated gif  ;D

Looks kind of like a Hobart mixer (think industrial strength Kithchenaide).
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl