Author Topic: Perma Party Balls  (Read 725 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Perma Party Balls
« on: January 04, 2014, 08:51:22 PM »
I thought this was common knowledge but have since realized it's not so I pass along to you the knowledge that, yes, Perma Party Balls are to be found in the AE from time to time.

I never found them before because for some reason I have to search for stuff that is level 0 - 0 instead of level 0 - 40, which is what I was doing before... Passing that along in case it's useful, as well!

Upon first use of my perma party ball, and the application of various other elements, a crowd was forming in no time. Good fun!

We can't have good news without bad I guess and that is that they are self-only  : /

Bonus points, they don't bind and can be used while flying or acrobating. Got mine for 100g on the first search. One was for sale for 90 but I wasn't fast enuff..the person who didn't know they existed but knew how to search for them when I told him they do..was.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>