Author Topic: Trying to find a mov command from "Stop Protean's Invasion"  (Read 2576 times)

Noyjitat

• Elite Boss
  • Guess who cares?
Trying to find a mov command from "Stop Protean's Invasion"
« on: January 14, 2014, 01:54:23 AM »
Its the animation your doppleganger was doing after you fight protean. Going through the list of movs I eventually found outcold01 - 04 and outcold01_cutscene which match the death animation of the evil versions of you. But none of them match what your character is doing.
I asked this question once before but I cant find my post and I don't think anyone ever responded to it anyway. I searched around for Ultimate Sacrifice as paragonwiki is labeling the image but found nothing useful...

Here is a picture of the emote from paragonwiki, it's the character leaning against the rail.

Tacitala

• Boss
Re: Trying to find a mov command from "Stop Protean's Invasion"
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 06:05:02 AM »
Off of the top of my head, I think that's one of the "bum sleep" movs.  Let me see if I can find it in Icon.

Edit: The mov seems to be BUM_SLEEP1
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:11:53 AM by Tacitala »
"And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice."
- Princess Fiona of Amber

Noyjitat

• Elite Boss
  • Guess who cares?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 11:16:11 PM »
Thank you very much. I would of never guessed it would be considered "sleep" it appears the character is in alot of pain, near death or severely wounded.

Tacitala

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 04:27:07 PM »
I'm not sure what sort of positions the devs slept in because most of the 5 of that series all look uncomfortable at best.  Of course, the animations were mostly used as the pre-fight poses for the Lost, so I guess comfort is the least of their worries.
"And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice."
- Princess Fiona of Amber