Author Topic: Andrith  (Read 804 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Andrith
« on: January 20, 2014, 04:52:59 PM »
First off. I never ran Andrith on anything except Elite until now, and, only solo. I faceplanted a lot in the beginning (now mostly just at Vik) but it was fun.

Andrith seems like it was built to be played on Elite. I had to use a lot more strategy on Elite, and, some mob's strategies became a lot clearer and pretty decent too. You won't experience this on Normal. You won't appreciate the various traps as much. I think you won't get as much of the dungeon crawl flavor as seems intended here.

I would highly recommend trying Andrith the first times on Elite to get the flavor. If you can stampede through there on Elite, then, my hat's off to you for sure. It seems like a really great place to team, even duo, but I've not successfully dragged anyone there or jumped on a team going through there, yet.

Vikorin:

Vikorin on Elite:

Vikorin on Normal with some Green & < lvl 40 gear and a new lvl 40 toon:

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Andrith
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 02:54:10 PM »
I see a lot of advertising for Vik farms (*shrug*) lately so if you haven't been through Andrith and want to go you probly can if you watch chat. I'll probly go with you if you see me online too as far as that goes.

Popped online the other day in the middle of a small crowd that was about to enter and happened to have 1 slot open. Just redid my UI and managed to lose all my hotkeys, so, not only was my UI all different my hotkeys didn't work, and, the "team" was a complete disaster on top of that. I faceplanted on yard trash not too far from the entrance as I fumbled with my hotkeys and Trains started arriving.. (!)

Was so frustrated with my UI situation at the time I couldn't get mad at anyone else and just said I had to go, to get my stuff fixed. A few minutes later, someone from that team and me hooked up and we duoed on Elite & I tanked Vik with an Offense Passive (edit: & no outside heals/buffs - a kinda important detail!). That, was fun.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:21:58 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>