Author Topic: Fire and Ice lewt tally  (Read 651 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Fire and Ice lewt tally
« on: February 23, 2014, 05:11:07 AM »
Frosty AF
K. Blaze AF
A hat
A Jacket
2 of whatever those Drifter components are called.

I'm all Fire and Ice'd out. It's been fun watching everyone be in the same boat and teaming with them. It was a slow start... but after the teams started forming things got lots better. You definitely want to join the Rampagers channel if you're doing Rampages.

When I came back to CoH I was so glad when they came out with new Incarnate trials so I could finally do something leet for the first time - with everyone else who was doing it for the first time. Everyone was old pros already at all the trials that were already out when they were brand new to me. It was a very similar feeling experience to now. Even some old pros jumping off rooftops, screaming it's the end.. Then everyone starts pulling together and figuring things out and there's a kinda 'we figured it out and beat it together' kinda thing happening.

The CoH experience had the added attraction of the new I-trial being bugged.. But we still beat it.

Anyway..

The loot is totally frivolous, not game changing in any way, and I totally love showing it off.

Now. Now, I get AF's.. 

Rdy for round 2!

I think..

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>