Author Topic: Sky Command  (Read 1054 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Sky Command
« on: February 23, 2014, 08:51:36 PM »
Well this Rampage should please the folks that didn't get enough loot or wins in the last one.

It's fun. Another reason to try vehicles and different builds. It's not all cramped in like Gravi or F&I either.

First time I ever ran it was today. I always thought it required vehicles to have a chance of winning or I'd have tried it sooner when it wasn't a Rampage. I got lucky and some people from yesterday's Fire & Ice runs nicely drug my disc riding self along to be blinded by their vehicle spam and show me how things are done. That Rampage is going to need a seizure warning label. Been running it in pugs now that I know what to do and have been having good luck, too.

Still not thrilled with the new queue system but even as-is it's getting used and more teams than ever are being formed. Don't forget to /chanjoin Rampagers - one of the best things to come out of the new Rampage system.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>