Author Topic: HeroStats 4.0 not veryfing properly  (Read 18642 times)

Meagen

• Underling
HeroStats 4.0 not veryfing properly
« on: February 23, 2008, 05:02:22 PM »
I'm running HeroStats 4.0.0.0, it *sees* my badges just fine, and it sends the data to Badge-Hunter. But for some reason my badges are not showing up on CIT. Compare the Badge-Hunter and City Info Terminal pages. I added the five most recent badges by hand and they will *not* verify, no matter what I do.

I've tried to enter my CIT username/password in HeroStats as well as my Titan key, but neither seems to work. This is very, very frustrating.

Servant 12

• Underling
Re: HeroStats 4.0 not veryfing properly
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 10:49:29 PM »
O.K. I thought it was just me but I'm having the same exact issue. HeroStats is picking it up just fine but it's not going to CIT at all. Any reason why this is the case fellas?

Servant 12

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 10:07:20 PM »
We will have to take a look at HS and our end to see what is happening.

Does unstable update CIT?
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 02:46:37 PM »
We will have to take a look at HS and our end to see what is happening.

Does unstable update CIT?

I'm using my Titan Key Login and all Versions of HS have Updated all affiliated Sites as far as I know.  Perhaps we need to double check the Login information and go from there.  Who is using the Titan Key as opposed to the CIT Login?

Calea

• Titan Staff
  • Boss
  • Let the Eternal fire of Justice stay lit.
    • CoH Titan
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »
I cant remember the last time I used HeroStat to verify badges. I'll test it tomorrow tho with CIT and Titan Key.
Ken - @Calea
Titan Network Moderator

Titan Network Member Page  

Zxaos

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »
I'm using the Titan Key and it's doing the same thing. They show up in herostats just fine, and they sync to badge-hunter just fine, but not CIT. Now, I have run the settitle bind, and I tried it in both TNT and Herostats - what seemed to happen is that the badges would show up several days later as verified in CIT, but I don't know whether that was TNT that was sending them or herostats.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 04:33:13 AM »
I am using the Unstable Version of 4.1.0.3. and with my Titan Key, it's now missing the Badge info for CIT.  At least, I've logged off within the past 30 minutes and my Badges are not listed on CIT.  I cannot try my CIT Login info right now, but I know it was working earlier this week with my Key Info.  Suddenly it's not, unless I'm just lagged, in which it will show up later.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 01:46:10 AM »
Update to this, I just checked my settings for the Unstable HS and apparently, in the Titan Key Fields, were my CGT Login info...not my actual Titan Login info.  I think that was the problem, because now my Badges are being tracked...

So check your Login info on the Global Info Tab, and go from there.

Calea

• Titan Staff
  • Boss
  • Let the Eternal fire of Justice stay lit.
    • CoH Titan
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 10:12:52 PM »
I checked this out last night too. HS seems to have issues with my Titan Key. But when it comes to my CIT user name and PW it has a issue. I was talking to a friend and they had the opposite result.
Ken - @Calea
Titan Network Moderator

Titan Network Member Page  

Zxaos

• Underling
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 01:40:17 AM »
Ok, I changed by Titan Key password and changed it to the same thing in Herostats.  I noticed in the herostats log that it was having trouble logging in to CGT with the updated username/password, but there were no errors regarding CIT.  Still it doesn't seem to have verified any of the badges after I ran the settitle bind, even though they are showing up as earned in the herostats window. If I tell herostats the manually send the badge data, it pops up a box saying that it does not need to upload data at this time.

Hex Girl

• Underling
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 12:05:05 AM »
I'm seriously starting to wish I hadn't updated this morning >.<

I have collected over 50 badges today and they won't add or verify to my CIT.

Here's hoping that a slew of CoHLCD msgs aren't waiting for Duck and I.  Though, at least that hasn't been crashing on us.. yet.

Emerald Fusion

• Underling
  • Feel the Fusion!
    • Fusion Fortress
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 05:05:10 AM »
I'm having the same issue!
Emerald Fusion
Fusion Force Legends
Triumph Server