Author Topic: A bigillion Gravis later  (Read 883 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
A bigillion Gravis later
« on: February 26, 2014, 03:35:13 PM »
And nothing better than (her) Gloves.

5 runs today and the Aura drops..
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
Re: A bigillion Gravis later
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 05:00:37 AM »
Gravi has an aura?

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 03:36:54 PM »
I forget the name already.. Psionic shield? Didn't have it long before I traded it off for something that consistently goes for 1.5k+ G's. Timing was right and there it went. Just like with Malvan shields when they were new and similarly rare. Malvans are a shield back piece which is a rare costume piece and they look cool too. It was an easy sell just like the aura and both times I got something I didn't think I was gonna get for a long time.

Gravi auras are an uber uber uber rare loot right now but they are fixing the loot table today for her so we'll see if that holds. If it does then someone got a real bargain.

There was probably at least someone else that got one but I only know of 1 other person for sure that did and there were people running Gravi up to 100 times for new loot, yesterday.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 12:33:06 AM »
Huh, I thought that one came from somewhere else. Why Gravi I wonder, she's not psychic at all. Though the aura was originally called something else on the test server, I think, before someone pointed out it was the same FX as the psionic shield power some mobs have.