Author Topic: The Fallen  (Read 1002 times)

RockLeeXIII

• Minion
The Fallen
« on: March 05, 2014, 04:04:07 PM »
I started this topic because i wanted to take a moment for all the games that have fallen to NCSoft's
need for money ... well i assume as a company needing to become profitable , there need to be changes...

The next generation gamer will never get a chance to play the below

End of Life / Closed

Title                                     Developer          Genre                  Status

Auto Assault                           NetDevil               MMO            Closed August 31, 2007.
Dungeon Runners                NCSOFT               MMO            Closed January 1, 2010.
Dragonica                            Gravity Corp.       Casual MMO    Closed July 13, 2011.
Exteel                            NCSOFT (E&G Studios)    TPS               Closed September 1, 2010.
Point Blank (KS)                  Zepetto               FPS                    Closed July 13, 2011.
Tabula Rasa                    Destination Games      MMO            Closed February 28, 2009.
City of Heroes         Paragon Studios            MMO            Closed November 30, 2012.
Lineage (NAserver)           NCsoft (Team L2Live)    MMO             Closed June 29, 2011.
Trickster                               Ntreev Soft                MMO            Closed Feb.27, 2013

On a lighter note , i know the heroes of our city will do everything in their power to return us home  :D