Author Topic: Best Rampage/Farming Hotrod  (Read 724 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Best Rampage/Farming Hotrod
« on: March 26, 2014, 02:15:49 PM »
So, if I'm ever going to use these new Rampage component drops it looks like I'm going to need Drifter Salvage which means it looks like I'm going to be opening some lockboxes which is a new thing for me.

Since there is a chance for vehicle loot in the same lockboxes that can hold salvage I figure why not open boxes that have the chance to give the best vehicle for my purposes.

The only reasons I can think of to have a vehicle, without having used one yet, are to Rampage (to see what it's like) and farm (which I can't see myself doing, but hey, why not ask anyway).

So what vehicle do you guys think is best for such things and why? And what gear should I start coveting?

I know we're not Rampaging farmers here but you guys know about vehicles and lockboxes and they're new to me. I'm in no hurry to buy keys, either, so, if you see me online and have some for sale I'll probly buy some.

>>

Oh hey I can buy crates of Drifter Salvage too.. Saw some for auction cheapish and did that for the Justice stuff.

The Drifter has other neat goodies besides the new Justice gear that I never really paid any attention to until now. May have to pay him more visits.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:30:14 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>