Author Topic: anyone see this facebook video...  (Read 1438 times)

microc

• Boss

SerialBeggar

• Elite Boss
    • Serial Beggar
Re: anyone see this facebook video...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 12:11:12 AM »
No conservation of momentum?  The bike had forward motion before being picked up by the teleporter, then had none when they rematerialized.  Where did all that energy go to?
Teams are the number one killers of Soloists.

Voltixdark

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 12:20:42 AM »
You know how I know its fake?

1. Why did the bicyclist slow down in the middle of the road? A normal person if seeing the truck would have high tailed it out of there or at least die trying or swerve another way.

2. The "superhuman being" after teleporting the person to the curb looked like it was showing off for a bit standing there then all of a sudden tries to be discreet about it a moment later. If I was the super being i would have teleported that person and superspeeded out of there so NO ONE COULD SEE ME!

3. The person who was saved! I would have expected him to be like wow like you saved me let me thank you let me shake your hand, he would have ran after that person. Instead he naturally just walks to the curb and sits down and chills like nothing happened. Really? -_-

Common guys you can do better than that.

Nyx Nought Nothing

• New Efforts # 11,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • Ha!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 02:02:45 AM »
Setting aside the inconsistencies in effects and behavior for a moment, the soundtrack gave me a headache.
"CCTV camera footage" is always a good filter to use when the special effects budget is low because the low resolution hides a lot of the technical limitations. On the gripping hand it doesn't do as well at hiding editing and performance flaws.
So far so good. Onward and upward!

ZoeyLovecraft90

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 02:56:36 AM »
Just look at the way the truck stops..
That should just make obvious.

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 06:56:11 PM »
It's one of several marketing videos for a game, "Dragon Totem Girl".  There are others here...

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 07:23:39 PM »
No conservation of momentum?  The bike had forward motion before being picked up by the teleporter, then had none when they rematerialized.  Where did all that energy go to?

To make the portal - those things don't just pop out of thin air, you know!

Oh wait...
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame