Author Topic: 'Probable' new powersets  (Read 2116 times)

HeatSpike1

• Boss
  • CoH Global: @HeatSpike1
'Probable' new powersets
« on: April 10, 2014, 02:19:09 PM »

Hey guys, wondering if there's anyway to update Icon to view/experiment some of the possible new power sets such as Savage Melee, Radiation Melee, Wind Control, etc..

thanks

Mouse-Man

• Minion
Re: 'Probable' new powersets
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 08:08:49 PM »
From http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,7288.0.html...

"NPC Edit Mode

To launch the game in NPC Edit mode, you need to run Icon with a -n switch.

On Windows, the easiest way to do that is to create a shortcut to icon.exe (right click on icon.exe and use "Create Shortcut"). Once its created, right click on the shortcut and go to properties.

In the first box, "Target", go to the VERY end of the line, after everything else. Add a space, then type -n

Hit OK. You can then rename the shortcut so that you know it's for the NPC editing version, or move it to your desktop if you want."

Savage Melee would have been awesome, by the way.

HeatSpike1

• Boss
  • CoH Global: @HeatSpike1
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 11:30:56 PM »
Thanks

I still miss the game terribly.. I just think of all the things I wanted to do but didn't have time to, and all the things I'm discovering that I'd like I do, but can't. There's so much about Paragon that I miss, wish it were up and running again.

/e holdtorch

Ice Trix

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 03:06:51 AM »
You need the i24 client (the last beta test version) to see the new powersets too, if you are using ICON with an older version (i23 the last active game version) you wont see them.

Garble

• Boss
  • Shy Weirdo
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 09:50:36 PM »
Wind control seems to have a lot of animations from other sets used as place holders for future, never created animations.