Author Topic: Blood Moon Weekend  (Read 661 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Blood Moon Weekend
« on: April 13, 2014, 01:05:30 AM »
So, they're having a Blood Moon weekend in CO this weekend, and that gave me a chance to pick up the Zombie Action Figures I didn't have yet.

I have to say that my latest 40, Robot Rex the Cowboy, is my highest DPS toon to date. He's almost always the highest damager when the Zombie Heroes attack. Only some of the vehicles have been able to out DPS him.

(Does make me wonder he'd do if I put some good gear on him but I'm kinda afraid to tamper with him too much.)

:)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Blood Moon Weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 02:20:31 AM »
Better gear is *alllllways* better  : )

Just stick with the formula you've been using and enlarge if you don't want to mess up anything. For example, someone in Rampagers just upgraded to Justice gear from Heroic stuff and their damage went down, even tho they used some higher level mods and upped their Ego. It was because they swapped out some Con for Ego and they were already at the damage cap for Ego, their primary SS, and, they had Con as an uncapped SS. That's what I mean by just stick with the same formula if you're concerned.

Sometimes I carry a couple different pieces of gear if I'm trying something new - like if I want to compare + crit chance to + healing bonus to see how it works out. Can do the same thing with stats - for example, drop some Con for Dex and see if the extra dps is worth the higher glassyness or up your Con and see if you faceplant less.

This Event kinda snuck up on me. Got a Nimbus, going for a Supernatural. Twink mode: on.

They always seem to know when I'm about to make a new toon...

My first perma clicky came from Blood Moon. Leezard's... ugh... the Arrow shooting cone thing.

Clickies ftw  : )
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>