Author Topic: So... what are you toons doing while waiting for the rebirth of Paragon City..  (Read 47644 times)

Waffles

• Elite Boss
Warped One is currently raiding DJ Zero's entire stock of taquitos ^_^

Surelle

Stone/Fire brute Unfinished Business is leaning over the pause button on her trusty boombox, waiting to get back to her...unfinished business!  Little did I know when I named her that (back at CoV's launch) how uncanny a name it might turn out to be in the future....   ;D

Shidan

• Minion
I still had a guy in the original villain tutorial. I always intended to play him, but never did. After a few years they did the new tutorial and I was curious what would happen to him, so I kept him there. After they went live he was still there, so I just left him there waiting to see what would happen to him sometime in the distant future.

He probably still can't figure out how to get on the Arachnos Flyer.  ;D
I always wondered where it would take him since they revamped Mercy.

artbunker

• Lieutenant
Imagining that their someplace in another reality  where City of Heroes never shut down. Mourning the fact that they could not save their duplicates in COH PRIME

Ankhammon

• Elite Boss
Same thing they do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!
Cogito, Ergo... eh?

MegaWatt

• Boss
  • No i didnt call security bots......uh oh!
Being retconned into new and more advanced versions of them selves....my moronic brute has become a Fire/Fire Blaster or Brute (i may make two of them) thrill seeking pyromaniac Corporate hero.
If we set it on fire it'll burn....but that'd leave evidence...I KNOW ! COMPLETE ATOMIZATION! WOOOO!

Brighellac

• Minion
The Roaster is terrorizing factory chicken farms through the US south

Abraxus

• Elite Boss
  • Brax on Discord. Play on Homecoming/Torchbearer
By now, the power is starting to fail on their cryogenic tubes.  Hopefully, they will still be functioning when Paragon City needs them again.
What was no more, is now reborn!

Ankhammon

• Elite Boss
By now, the power is starting to fail on their cryogenic tubes.  Hopefully, they will still be functioning when Paragon City needs them again.

Wait. So you're saying their stasis chambers are degrading... that they're starting to fail? You didn't perchance have 85 characters in these tubes, did you?....

KHAAAAAAAAAN!!!
Cogito, Ergo... eh?

Remaugen

• Elite Boss
  • Android Clan of One
The Roaster is terrorizing factory chicken farms through the US south

Why did I want to read and re-read that as Rooster?  ;D
We're almost there!  ;D

The RNG hates me.

Abraxus

• Elite Boss
  • Brax on Discord. Play on Homecoming/Torchbearer
Wait. So you're saying their stasis chambers are degrading... that they're starting to fail? You didn't perchance have 85 characters in these tubes, did you?....

KHAAAAAAAAAN!!!

It would explain why the term "supermen" was used to describe them when they were awakened 200 years later.
What was no more, is now reborn!

Brighellac

• Minion
Why did I want to read and re-read that as Rooster?  ;D

Because the roaster is an anthropomorphic male chicken that is a fire/fire brute

Hells Wing

• Underling
i'm sure my villains will be harrassing people in the streets or, in Hells Wing's case, he'll be assisting heroes as he is now back with his love in the hero world after regaining his memory.

Ms Independent has been sucked through a portal and landed in Millenium City where she's currently smacking thugs around like she used to.

Jeriko is waiting for me to finish my story about her and potentially find a publication for her in somekind of form or other.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
They all can be found on Paragon Chat, if you know where to look.