Author Topic: Couple of bugs and observations  (Read 23286 times)

FlameBlade

• Underling
Couple of bugs and observations
« on: March 03, 2008, 07:39:20 AM »
Just today I got this on the front page:

News

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 2: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document in /usr/local/share/www/cox/index.coh.php on line 22

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Warning: mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysq in /usr/local/share/www/cox/index.coh.php on line 22

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: ^ in /usr/local/share/www/cox/index.coh.php on line 22

-----

Under the Power Quantification I noticed this:

Shouldn't the first combobox remember its "Pool"?

And last, Leadership only shows stats for the hero side ATs. It does not show for villains.

Zombie Man

• Elite Boss
Re: Couple of bugs and observations
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 06:15:47 AM »
Howdy, all!

Thanks for all the work you put into it! Just a bug observation and a wishlist request:

1. The Bug: For the Dark Miasma debuffs of  Twilight Grasp and Darkest Night, they are missing the type of attribute they are debuffing.

E.g., it will say...

-12.5% Enhancement to Target for 20 seconds if (target = critter) [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
-12.5% Enhancement to Target for 20 seconds if (target = critter) [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]...

but should say...

-12.5% Enhancement(Cold_Attack) to Target for 20 seconds if (target = critter) [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
-12.5% Enhancement to Target(Energy_Resistance) for 20 seconds if (target = critter) [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]....

or whatever it is they debuff.

2. The Wishlist: When a power calls up a pet, it would be nice if the Pet and its stats are listed underneath rather than have to hunt that pet down in the the pet list.

Thanks!

RedTomax

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 03:29:30 PM »
1. The Bug: For the Dark Miasma debuffs of  Twilight Grasp and Darkest Night, they are missing the type of attribute they are debuffing.

E.g., it will say...

-12.5% Enhancement to Target for 20 seconds if (target = critter) [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
-12.5% Enhancement to Target for 20 seconds if (target = critter) [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]...

but should say...

-12.5% Enhancement(Cold_Attack) to Target for 20 seconds if (target = critter) [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]
-12.5% Enhancement to Target(Energy_Resistance) for 20 seconds if (target = critter) [Ignores Enhancements & Buffs]....

or whatever it is they debuff.

2. The Wishlist: When a power calls up a pet, it would be nice if the Pet and its stats are listed underneath rather than have to hunt that pet down in the the pet list.

Thanks!

Looking into #1 at the moment, when it's fixed it'll be fixed for the i11 version of CoD only because the i7 version's days are very much numbered, and due to changes in the data structure the two versions don't have much code in common :)

#2 already implemented in the i11 City of Data (which will be live next week)

Zombie Man

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 05:03:04 AM »
Thanks. You're wonderful!!