Author Topic: Go post your opinion here, folks  (Read 10974 times)

r00tb0ySlim

• Boss
Re: Go post your opinion here, folks
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 03:48:27 AM »
I needed to play everything after Keyes, at least once.

I think I might had the second level shift but that was as far as I got.

I can't imagine anyone would pick "no game" or "I23 only"
If you only had the two choices.....I23 all day long.  Now throw I24 in there, then yea I24 all day long  8)

Brightfires

• Elite Boss
  • ... is *NOT* Groot
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2014, 11:17:33 PM »
The only trial I didn't enjoy was TPN simply because it was all in one small general area, very repetitive and boring. I needed something other than going in and out of a few buildings... As for ugt, I don't recall ever seeing griefers on my server.

I think the closest we ever came was that one kid (Lil-something? I don't remember any more-) who screwed up one of Ukase's MO runs by turning and running down the bomb hall when we'd all asked him to stay back. He claimed it was accidental at the time, but I'm not sure I believed him. I mean, seriously, that's some MAJORLY bad navigation if it really was an accident. <_<

Otherwise, we had our share of people who goofed up, or didn't read instructions... but I can't think of anyone who was actively griefer-ish.
Taker of screenshots. Player of bird-things.

ukaserex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 12:56:32 AM »
I think the closest we ever came was that one kid (Lil-something? I don't remember any more-) who screwed up one of Ukase's MO runs by turning and running down the bomb hall when we'd all asked him to stay back. He claimed it was accidental at the time, but I'm not sure I believed him. I mean, seriously, that's some MAJORLY bad navigation if it really was an accident. <_<

Otherwise, we had our share of people who goofed up, or didn't read instructions... but I can't think of anyone who was actively griefer-ish.

Ah...that night. I can honestly say I've been more ashamed of myself than my knee-jerk reaction to that incident - but I sure wish I wouldn't have reacted like the game might end and some people might not be able to get those badges... oh wait...it did end! lol - of course, back then it never occurred to me that the game would end, but man, I sure acted like it would. Maybe this next time around I can try to not be wound so tightly.

The character in question was called "lil ole me". I think I've even seen his real name in one of the CoH FB pages. Honestly, I don't think he was a griefer - just someone prone to more errors than most of the other people I teamed with.

You can bet your 2nd to last dollar, I'll be leading those UGT's again if we get the game back. The first Friday after the game restarts - presumably after Noy's MSR.
Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese

Brightfires

• Elite Boss
  • ... is *NOT* Groot
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 01:24:36 AM »
I'll bring Sola.

'Gotta have someone with a good Clarion along.  8)
Taker of screenshots. Player of bird-things.

Waffles

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2014, 01:41:15 PM »

You can bet your 2nd to last dollar, I'll be leading those UGT's again if we get the game back. The first Friday after the game restarts - presumably after Noy's MSR.

My my, you level fast o.o