Author Topic: Only in CO  (Read 877 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Only in CO
« on: June 15, 2014, 05:03:36 PM »
..can you walk into the PowerHouse as a poison slinging green glow eyed creepy aura'd skeleton and come out a blade wielding bleed inflicting lizard.

I coulda even had a sex change if I wanted.

Anything goes in the PH. As long as you've got the G's or Z's,
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: Only in CO
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 06:38:42 PM »
I didn't think you could do gender changes in CO.

But I love the way retcons work in CO. :D

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 06:50:05 PM »
Oh yeah, that's in the creation screen huh. My bad! I could.. hit the Z-store from there and change my.. Name!

I still haven't worked up the nerve to walk out of the PH yet with this completely different build/first FF melee build. 500+ G's get locked in as spent at that point.

In the training room, I'm liking this build. Kinda a lot.

That's another nice perk of being subbed is you get access to the PTS. While it is true that you can access much of the same/similar stuff as Golds as a Silver - it's allllways expensive.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 03:15:29 PM »
OK so, I was shredding Alurts but Gravi spanked me good without support. I thought I had some good defense going with gear and spec tree choices but it just wasn't enough with WotW as a Passive.

Due to I took WotW last it's pretty cheap to swap it out for a rank 3 Invul. My con is decent but too low on this build to make Defiance worthwhile. Soo I'm gonna try Invul to see if it'll get me through the tougher stuff when I'm in that mode but still want some respectable dps.

May go back to Ranged deeps.. Maybe Power Armor or Gadgetry. They look deepsy and I haven't tried either. This is my deeps guy so that's the main thing I'm going for. Playing my Unleashed is about as fun as playing this new melee build and even though his survivability is less, it still boils down to he rocks everything but the same stuff my FF faceplants in..

Fire is my ace in the hole. Even if the guy is glass I know I can make a real deepsy fire toon for when I'm in that mode..

Then it's time to get back to some good quality farming time to pay for all of this.. ha.  : )

Some Faves: