Author Topic: WTS/WTT  (Read 806 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
WTS/WTT
« on: June 19, 2014, 09:25:49 PM »
Would it be interesting at all to do some trading here?

I had this period where I was having a hard time getting keys for 100 G's..

Sometimes it would be nice to grab a reasonably priced Draysha Pistol or an Eruption or Will of the Tiger Cub or maybe even a Nec Elixir.

Justice Gear.. That might be a decent thing to trade. I just sold 1 piece and have another that I'd trade for what I want. (Are there crit severity gloves or just crit chance?).

I'm not soo far from getting that Tank from the Drifter but now I'm not sure if I wouldn't rather sell the first one and save up for another.

Stuff like this.

*shrug*
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: WTS/WTT
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »
Here's a perfect example of what I'm talking about..

For some reason I hardly got any Foxbat the Movie lockboxes.. I have a hard time to pay AE prices for these things. I *do* have a lot of about every other lockbox including Takofanes II's which give you the chance for the Celestial become as well as a nice vehicle and I think they generally sell for at least double the price of overpriced Foxbat lockboxes.

Anyway, I'll trade 1 for 1 for Foxbat lockboxes with any lockbox I have. You can send me a mail in-game telling me what you want and I'll mail you what I can. You can mail me back some Foxbats..

We can mail stuff to ourselves I'm assuming we can mail stuff to other ppl?

>>

Oops... @toonsquad
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:57:31 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>