Author Topic: Kinetic Melee is missing  (Read 4390 times)

Mistress Urd

• Elite Boss
Kinetic Melee is missing
« on: April 08, 2019, 05:40:58 AM »
I smell a Nemesis plot?!

Kinetic Melee is missing from our Melee ATs, Scrapper/Tank/Brute/Stalker

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Kinetic Melee is missing
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 10:33:31 AM »
Well, that's odd.

The lists are generated automatically by retrieving the list of articles in a category (i.e. Brute Primary).  Looking at Brute Primary, you can see that Kinetic Melee is showing up.  But when the list is generated on the Brute page using {{Category Listing|Brute Primary}}, Kinetic Melee is missing from the list.

I wonder if this has anything to do with it.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 08:39:50 PM »
Fixed.

I noticed the same thing a year ago with a couple other power sets, and the trick Sekoia mentioned at that time seems to have worked again.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 01:22:21 AM »
Well, now you're just going to make me ask what the trick was.  :D

I tried an "action=purge" to force it to rebuild the list, but that didn't seem to do it.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 08:53:17 PM »
I did Edit -> Save Page (without any changes) on [the Power Set], and then Primary Power Sets and Secondary Power Sets. That basically clears the page cache and forces it to reparse/reprocess everything. Looks like that fixed it. I'm not sure why this happens sometimes, but usually that's all that's needed to fix it thankfully.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 12:56:14 AM »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin